LA CASERNE, a heritage building in Old Montreal. This loft-style corner unit has five majestic 19th-century windows. Oriented towards the port, the sunrise belongs to you. 750 ft2-one bedroom, original beam, stone wall, small functional kitchen and a bathroom renovated a few years ago. With the Royer courtyard in your courtyard you will be in front row. Trendy restaurant, terrace, museum you will feel on vacation all year round. To live in Old Montreal is to be among the frequent travelers or to be one yourself.
* Heritage building from 1871
* The apartment was renovated in 2016
* Huge storage space for exclusive use on the same
* Storage space for bicycle
* Non-smoking building.
* Roof terrace with breathtaking views.
* Flower tray allowed.
* Laundry room available on three floors. Possible modification in the unit.
* Station de métro de la Places d'armes.
* Cour le Royer
* La rue St-Paul
* Quai de l'horloge.
* Spa Scandinave
* China Town
* Marché Bonsecours
* Tunnel Ville-Marie
* Le CHUM
* Palais des congrès
* Piste cyclable vers Lachine.
* Dog parc
Daycare centre , Bicycle path
|Office||2nd level||15' X 8'|
|Dining room||2nd level||15' X 8'6"|
|Living room||2nd level||11' X 11'6"|
|Primary bedroom||2nd level||11' X 11'|
|Kitchen||2nd level||8' X 6'|
|Bathroom||2nd level||7' X 8'|
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JEAN-FRANCOIS DELRUE INC., RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JEAN-FRANCOIS DELRUE INC., real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is PATRICIA LAMBERT, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.